Sunday, March 2, 2014

GRAVITY

GRAVITY: Drama/Thriller
October 4, 2013
91minutes

Director:

 Alfonso Cuaron

Writers:

 Alfonso Cuaron, Jonas Cuaron

Actors:

 Sandra Bullock, George Clooney 
LALQ RATING: 10/10 MUST SEE!
We finally got around to watching this much talked about movie!  Sandra Bullock and George Clooney were two astronauts on a routine mission.  They soon realized that they were in peril when they get bombarded by flying shrapnel from a blast accidently created by the Soviets.  

The movie was hair raising to say the least,  and as I say, "fist-clenching" since that's what I end up doing.  Sandra Bullock performed tremendously.  I truly forgot she was an actress and I was pulled deep into the movie.  I really felt like I was watching a real life event.  

I watched the movie at home on regular television but I can only imagine what it must have felt like in the theatres.  I'm personally glad I didn't get to see it in Theatres.  I would have been petrified afterwards.  

George Clooney was lost in space and by the middle of the movie he was gone.  But he continued to be a guiding force for Sandra Bullock; almost like her guardian angel or her subconscious.  Even after she lost contact with him, he was still with her.  He pushed her to go on and she finally made it back to earth.  

I found my new love for earth after this movie.  I'll rather touch the face of death by a snake then be lost in space with no  one or nothing around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment