Friday, May 1, 2009

THAI ESSENCE

LALQ RATING: 5/10

THAI & ASIAN FUSION RESTAURANT
231A Franklin Avenue, Nutley, NJ 07110
973-542-0128
www.tessencenj.com

A quiet cute Thai place on busy Franklin Avenue. The Restaurant is barely visible from the road. Unless you are looking for it, you might miss it.
I was greeted with Bamboo decoration, and dim lighting. There is also a huge fish tank off set to the side.

Each time I have gone, I have been seated in the exact same place that I was seated in before; in the back of the restaurant, but the pseudo-bar.
The staff were not memorable, and far from friendly. I felt as though I was putting them through a lot just asking for water.

The food was not the best, but it was edible. I probably could have made tastier Thai food.

The restaurant definitely does not live up to its name!

No comments:

Post a Comment