Monday, June 29, 2009

"NINE" TAPAS BAR AND GRILL



333 Washington Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Phone: (201) 795-9899

LAL Q RATING: 8/10

This place was empty both times I was there. Once on a Wednesday night, which I expected and then once on a Friday night.

After hoers de vours, my husband and I went out for dinner at another restaurant close by. When we were returning, we had to walk past Nine again and noticed the waitresses and teh bartender having drinks outside. Most likely, to make the place seem happening, and busy.

The interior is very dark. Dim lighting and dark red furniture makes the place seem very romantic, and almost eerie. It would be a nice place, even a nice club if they could get the right clientelle. Not many people in Hoboken are into clubs, I imagine. I do see the Irish pubs as busy as ever though, reeling at happy hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment